With over 16 years of overall professional career, Baljeet Singh is extensively experienced in US corporate, partnership and individual tax planning, tax compliance including multistate tax returns filings with international reporting. Mr. Singh also has experience in audit, review, compilation, financials statements preparation and analysis. Prior to the current firm The Chugh Firm, Mr. Singh gained experience of working in a Public Accounting Firm for many years and headed accounts and finance in an e-commerce company in New Delhi, India.
Baljeet Singh is a graduate with major in Accounting from University of Delhi, India and Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a Certified Public Accountant from the State of California and New Jersey.
- Consultation on Choice of Business Entity and Business Formation
- Business & Individual Tax Planning & Tax Filing including Complex Multistate Filings
- Audit Representation before IRS and other Government Agencies
- Foreign Income Reporting including Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP)
- CFO Services
- Audit, Review and Compilation
- Consulting Services including Business Plans, Business Valuation, and 409A Valuations
- New Jersey Society of CPA’s,
- Sikh American Chamber of Commerce, New Jersey.
- Asian Indian Chamber of Commerce, New Jersey.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Fellow Member